||Precious metal (gold-silver) shear-hosted and
dilational veins, intrusion related
||New electrical transmission line across property and
paved Stewart Highway.
- Highly prospective property in the area of the Portland Canal shear zone
- Located between the historic, past producing mines of Dunwell (Lower Bear
River valley) and Silbak Premier (Salmon River valley)
- Features the metallogenic Texas Creek Plutonic Suite
- Historic subeconomic placer gold
- Three unexplored geophysical anomalies in bedrock beneath the Bear River
AUX's Lower Bear Project extends 12 km from Stewart up the Bear Valley,
within 3 km of the Premier Mine. Included is AUX's 100%-owned Lower Bear tenures
and the Bay Silver property optioned from Tudor Resources Corp. and Silver Grail
Resources Ltd. (see news release August 27th, 2018). The Dunwell Mine, to the
immediate east of the Lower Bear property, was third only to the Silbak Premier
and Porter Idaho mines in silver production during its mine life.
The Premier Mine, the abundance of Crown Granted mineral claims and numerous
workings over the course of nearly 120 years amply demonstrate the valley’s
potential. Early explorers were hindered by gravel cover in the valley and
by the steep, heavily forested cliffs on either side. As consolidation of
mineral rights continues and modern exploration tools are employed to see
through the problems of terrain and surficial material, realization of the
enormous potential of the Lower Bear area will accelerate.